All Around Moverz, LLC, is a fully licensed moving company with years of experience. The company is fully insured with first dollar, full replacement insurance. Full replacement insurance is the only insurance we use, and is the only insurance that will fully protect your belongings.
Most companies only carry the required state minimum insurance of 60 cents per pound and consider damage to the home part of the move and leave repairs up to the homeowner.
Coverage of both the old and new home is another benefit of our insurance that you will not find at many other companies. Full replacement insurance varies among companies, and many companies offer what they call full replacement insurance. However, their full replacement insurance is still calculated on a per pound basis of around $2.25 per pound.
At All Around Moverz full replacement means your item is replaced with an item equal to its current condition but not to exceed the total cost of the complete job. All Around Moverz’s insurance policy guarantees that we will fix or pay for all damaged items based on the current condition of the property not to exceed the total cost of the complete job with no hassles.
Our insurance coverage also protects you from employee actions against customer’s goods, theft. This means that all our employees are insured, and we have checked out each one. Don’t let your belongings disappear by using a company with subcontracted, part-time employees.
All Around Moverz’s employees are required to pay for a percentage of their damages. This means our employees will strive to protect your possessions as if they were their own, insuring the absolute best care of your belongings.
|Calculate your distance!|
- Our pricing is very competitive. We offer 2 different hourly rates, based on your location (WE DO NOT CHARGE A TRAVELING FEE).
- Any moves taking place 60 miles or less, within our 19802 radius, we charge a 1 time fee of $65 which reserves 2 movers, the truck and move date or $90 if you require 3 movers(This is not included in the hourly fee). Once our movers reach your home and begin working, we charge $65/hr. for 2 movers or $90/hr. for 3 movers.
- Any moves taking place 60 miles or more, outside our 19802 radius, we charge a 1 time fee of $75 which reserves 2 movers, the truck and move date or $100 if you require 3 movers (This is not included in the hourly fee), once our movers reach your home and begin working, we charge $75/hr. for 2 movers or $100/hr. for 3 movers.
- Unlike many companies, our hourly & flat-rate prices are all-inclusive: insurance coverage, travel time, load, unload, placement of items in home, and normal dis assembly and reassembly of furniture.
- We also offer 5% discount to all military and senior citizen 65yrs and older.
No Hidden Fees
All Around Moverz is able to handle any type of Residential/Commercial move -- we welcome all jobs big or small and LONG DISTANCE. We DO NOT charge 2 hour minimums, we DO NOT charge for weight, we DO NOT have a stair/elevator fee, we DO NOT charge for mileage, we DO NOT charge gas/toll fees, we DO NOT charge disassemble or reassemble fees and we DO NOT charge for last minute/emergency moves.
Your price is guaranteed because we come out to your home (if necessary) to assess the move and move conditions, and prepare an on-site price commitment. If we misjudge the level of effort required to move you, it is our loss, not an extra fee to you.
No Missed Deadlines
All of our employees are full-time employees, meaning they are accountable to show up on time. We use fully equipped trucks with all of the equipment and tools right on board.
We never overbook ourselves, meaning when all our trucks and men are accounted for on any given day we are full and no more jobs will be scheduled. We also put more staff on each job so we can complete your move as quickly as possible with no missed deadlines and no additional cost to you.
All Around Moverz guarantees that we will show up for any scheduled job, regardless of weather, unless told otherwise by the customer.
We are also listed on 123movers!